Re: Change in the gnome-customization.xsl to make it work with docbook-style-xsl other than 1.45

tis 2002-02-19 klockan 16.37 skrev John Fleck:

> c) use the "current" stylesheet, seems not to be an option, because
> newer versions of the stylesheets have broken compatibility with our
> customizations.

In what sense. I use the current customizations with 1.48 without any
problems I've noticed.

> I'll leave it to Eric and Sasha, who have been working on the
> customizations, so suggest whether they prefer "a" or "b".

It would be nice to have a solution here soon since lots of people comes
to me complaining since it takes about 3 minutes to display a document
in Yelp.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/