Re: Change in the gnome-customization.xsl to make it work with docbook-style-xsl other than 1.45

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:04:40AM +0100, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is this the correct fix for the problem that the xmlcatalog doesn't work
> if you have another version than docbook style xsl 1.45. And if it is,
> can I commit it to libgnome?

[snip]
> -<xsl:import href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.45/html/docbook.xsl"/>
> +<xsl:import href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/docbook.xsl"/>

I don't think this will work.

The problem we had was that Norm's "current" (right now it's 1.48 I
think) wasn't backwards-compatible with the customizations and
wouldn't work, so we had to be using 1.45.

There was some discussion with Norm about this, but I don't know where
it ended up. Maybe this will work now as a result of those
discussions?

Cheers,

John