Re: CSS for Help Docs

This is possible. But I believe there is an easier way:

* generated html inludes link to (non-existent) stylesheet gnome.css
* setting preferences in Yelp creates symlink  gnome.css->one of
existing css stylesheets

This way, no need to write temp. files or tweak xsltproc to accept more
command line options.

Mike: what do you say?

Sasha