Re: clock applet docs need editing

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 06:42:41PM +0000, Pat Costello wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> The Clock applet is one of the applets that Sun will use, so the Sun
> documentation team have done a version of this online manual. This manual is
> available in xml, and is written to the GDSG. See attached html file - we didn't
> create this html using the customization stylesheet layers so there are a few
> oddities, but still you can see the intended result. The salient differences
> from the original version are as follows:

Sorry, my bad. I lost track in the hurly-burly of the fact that you were doing
this. I'd rather use yours - mine is just a bandaid on the old GNOME 1
doc. The build stuff is in place for this, so all I need to do is plug yours
in.

Kristen - don't worry about editing this on my behalf. Sorry for the mixup.

John