Re: CSS for Help Docs

Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> I might be able to add something like this, (if it should be implemented
> in Yelp, might be some other desktop-wide setting)? If it is, it can be
> used in other programs that can be used to watch help, like
> Galeon,Nautilus,...

One idea might be to handle this the way MacOS handles settings that are
shared between applications.  That is, there is a system default setting
that can be set somewhere (the control center, in our case), which all
the apps use by default.  But the user can also manually over-ride that
default in each app individually, via its Preferences dialog.

If we do it this way, it doesn't matter so much if the capplet to change
the global default setting doesn't come along until later, provided the
appropriate GConf keys are in place to make it all happen.  In the
meantime, apps such as Yelp, Nautilus, Galeon etc. could still provide
their own GUIs for selecting either a user-defined stylesheet or the
'default'; there just wouldn't be any way of changing which stylesheet
the 'default' referred to just yet.

Cheeri,
Calum.