Re: Customizable

Standard stylesheet - otherwise it is a mess. I do not even see how one
can specify a different stylesheet  with on-the-fly conversion. If
someone wants list of authors in a separate section, he can achieve this
by brute force (just make a section titled "Authors" and move all
authors tehre, without using <author> tag). Not that I think it is a
good idea. But this kind of things  is possible without changing
stylesheet.

Sasha