Customizable

Hey,
	I am curious what people think about changing stylesheets if the markup
doesn't work for you.
	The example in case is that someone needs to move his <author> tags
into a section, as the list is too long for good use.  So, he wants to
move <authors> into a section.
	Should we allow changing stylesheets or should we encourage people to
use a common one and either deal with the changes or tag around them?
	I think we should make people deal with the changes or tag around them
since we need a standard stylesheet to run off for end-user consistency
viewing.
	What do you think?

Kevin