Re: Copyright usage topic.

Pat,

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 12:12:08PM +0000, Pat Costello wrote:
> Attached is the response from a senior member of the Sun legal team regarding
> the use of the word "Copyright" and the copyright symbol together. Turns out
> that the safest format to use for worldwide use is the format we are
> currently using in GNOME documentation, i.e. both items together.

Thanks for following this up and sorry to be such a pain in the derriere
when you first brought it up (I am somewhat satisfied that my
understanding matches what the legal team came up with, modulo
international changes). Although it's still US-specific (and it is going
to be impossible to get a fully valid international opinion on anything
like this), it's nice to have somebody knowledgable in the field
providing an opinion.

Malcolm