Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] ScrollKeeper 0.3.7 Released

On 16 Apr 2002, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> tis 2002-04-16 klockan 08.12 skrev Dan Mueth:
> >
> > ScrollKeeper 0.3.7 is now available.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Would it be possible to install the locations from vicious-build-scripts
> (/gnome/head/INSTALL/share/oaf) and the default locations for the
> various other buildscripts in /etc/scrollkeeper.conf. I see lots of
> weird locations in there now so I figure just adding a few extra
> shouldn't be a problem?

Sure.  I could just stuff them in the default file.  I wonder, though, if
there is a more flexible and elegant way of doing it.  Perhaps by passing
a flag to configure/autogen.sh listing any paths which aren't fairly
standard.  Then autoconf could stick them in scrollkeeper.conf.  I haven't
tried this, but I suspect it should work fine.  Or is there a better way?

Dan