Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] ScrollKeeper 0.3.7 Released

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 01:12:53AM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> ScrollKeeper 0.3.7 is now available.
[snip]
>    * Added DTD for OMF files.
>    * Now require OMF files validate against DTD.  Made error reporting and
>      logging sane for validation.
>    * Updated documentation to reflect new variant of the DTD, which is
>      slightly different from the previous guide for OMF file structure.

So what happens to the install process when SK hits an older OMF that
doesn't comply? And what happens if someone has still an old SK and it
hits one of the modified OMF files?

I'm asking because we'll need to update the OMF files throughout, but
I want to understand the consequences.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner