Re: gnome-help: uris

tis 2001-09-11 klockan 00.29 skrev David Merrill:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 06:14:26PM +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> > We have been discussing a system that will make the it transparent to a
> > helpbrowser whether a document is in docbook, info or man and also if
> > it's part of GNOME/KDE/whatever. I'm not sure on how much of this can be
> > done with help from Scrollkeeper.
> >
> > We will however write some kind of document on this issue when we have
> > finished it and I'll post it here. Hopefully we can come up with some
> > way that both KDE/GNOME and others can use.
> >
> > As I said, this project won't be GNOME-specific and this is one of the
> > most important requirements of this project.
>
> Which project is this, do you have a mailing list, and how can I join?
> Since I have a working project that has an immediate need, I can put
> together an implementation of whatever ideas you have and see if they
> do in fact work in the real world.

We started the discussions today and will continue tomorrow, I'll see to
it that we put up a mailinglist for it tomorrow. I'll email the URI.

We haven't currently started implementing anything so there isn't much
to work against currently.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/