Re: Wanda

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Hans Vogelsberger wrote:

> I exceedingly dislike programs like the Wanda Gnome applet. Alas, your
> documentation says nothing abbout how to get rid of it. Please tell me
> what to do. I shall use Gnome only without this unsavory slippery fish
> concoction.

You can remove Wanda by right-clicking on her and choosing "Remove from
Panel".  If you miss Wanda and would like to bring her back into your
life, you can restore her by opening the Main Menu and choosing
Applets->Ammusement->Fish.  If you hadn't discovered it already, you can
get Wanda to share her wisdom by double-clicking on her.

Dan