Re: switching to Docbook 4.1 XML

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 05:44:54PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> Right, and of course we should all use xml catalogs. But until we reach
> that brave new world, --catalogs will read our stodgy old sgml and help us
> make the smooth transition to the xml catalog world.

  Okay. Now to get back to the original point. Can someone else reproduce
that 4 second formating time when accessing only local resources. And if
yes is that normal (i.e. depending on the size of the document, number of
files, etc...) or is there some work still needed from me to make it usable ?

Daniel