Re: GNOME 2 tasks

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 08:12:55AM -0400, Patanjali Somayaji wrote:

> > GDP webmaster - Volunteer needed
> >     Keep the GDP web page up to date as we tackle this stuff.
> I could help out here ... i've designed and have been maintaining the
> Pune Linux User's Group (www.plug.org.in) site for a while, so I'm sort
> of familiar with maintaining webpages ...

That would be great. I'll add your name to the list for this. Look
through the page and let me know any ideas you have for upgrading
it. My main idea is that we need it to be a source of regular updates
on what we're doing and what needs to be done going into GNOME 2.

The Tasks page especially is pretty moldy - my feeling is there are
more folks out there who might like to contribute if we could more
clearly define what needs to be done.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck