Re: GNOME 2 tasks

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 03:11:05PM +0800, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 08:12:55AM -0400, Patanjali Somayaji wrote:
>
> Umm .. I would prefer that this was in time for the GNOME 2 release.
> Otherwise help browsers that are not Nautilus have to implement the same
> functionality.

Other browsers can use the functionality now, actually (Galeon does
this). All three of the converters - man, info and DocBoook - are
stand-alone binaries that just happen to live in Nautilus. It would be
good to pull them out, but we don't have to.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/