Re: [Usability] Re: help browser plan

tis 2001-11-27 klockan 07.04 skrev Seth Nickell:
> > Right now, the top 3 candidates, mozilla, gtkhtml1 and gtkhtml2, all
> > sound like they won't be ready in time.
>
> I have yet to hear that gtkhtml2 will not be ready from a definitive
> source... It does seem to run OK in GNOME2, and certainely renders well
> enough to handle something as simple as help pages.

The current problem is that no one currently hack on GtkHTML2. Jonas is
fully occupied at work and in school and Anders is currently focusing
more on school and maintaining libgnome*.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/