Re: Guikachu freeze

> Guikachu, the unique graphical resource editor for Unixes, is in
> a strong feature-freeze for its 1.0 release. This means this is a
> great time to contribute translations and documentation, as you can
> be sure that what you translate/write about, will actually be in
> 1.0.
>
> Since English is not my native language, proof-reading the existing
> documentation (which I will, of course, continue to extend) would be
> a big help as well.

	Where is the existing documentation? You have "A Guided Tour" on
your Web-site but I can't determine where its source files are. Browsing
CVS, I see a file called resources.xml in a sub-directory called doc. But
it doesn't appear to be in the DocBook format.

	Are "A Guide Tour" and the resources.xml file the existing
documentation that you are talking about? Do you want help converting them
to DocBook?

-- kevin at kevindumpscore dot com