Re: Guikachu freeze

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Kevin Conder wrote:

> 	Are "A Guide Tour" and the resources.xml file the existing
> documentation that you are talking about? Do you want help converting them
> to DocBook?

The "Guided Tour" was the initial web page, and I've moved some of it to
the current documentation.
Currently, resources.xml contains the description of the resources and
their properties. The current plan is to also have a widgets.xml with the
same data for widgets, and also some user's guide that explains the UI
itself.
Documentation in HTML is generated from the xml files using XSL style
sheets I've hacked together. I imagine on the long run an XSL style sheet
converting to DocBook would be the ideal solution.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001