Re: Manually saving sessions at any time?

Heya,
But judging on the packages installed, it may not be in the menus
either ;) - In the Ximian packages, they have removed/concealed some
of the menu items that you are used to.

You can manually save your session by typing 'save-session --gui' at
the commandline, if such an menu option is non-existant.

			Glynn ;)