Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] question re: marking index terms

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:59:33AM +0200, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:
> Also we are planning to have video/audio files available for download of
> all the talks after the conference.

I've offered this before, I can edit audio (maybe video) after GUADEC is over.
I offered to help run the A/V, but I never heard back from the organizers. (I
assume that there is no space available.)

I'm packing my computer up for a move, so I won't be able to respond until
April 2nd or 3rd.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.