Re: [Scrollkeeper-devel] question re: marking index terms

All,

I'm a real beginner with Scrollkeeper. I have very little idea how Scrollkeeper
is going to pull index detail out of a document. If Scrollkeeper uses ids, then
does that mean the ids appear in the index? Many ids are just not meaningful to
anyone but the original author.

I have a series of questions about Scrollkeeper, so it probably wouldn't be a
good idea to discuss them all in mail. What I need is a succint document that
explains:

- What Scrollkeeper is.
- What Scrollkeeper does.
- How Scrollkeeper works.
- What writers need to do to their documents to make sure Scrollkeeper works.
- What the role of the OMF file is for a) a whole book b) chapters in the book.
- How writers create the OMF file.

Would such a document exist?

Thanks,

Pat