New Gabber Manual Maintainer Needed

(Resending this message because I can't tell which messages I've been sending the past few days have gone through.. I don't think this one did, my apologies if it has.)

Hey All!

As some of you know, I'm well into my Freshman year at college. For awhile I've been able to do last-minute updates for Gabber's manual. Due to time constraints, I think it is time that I find someone else to keep Gabber's manual current. The manual is very complete and will just need minor feature updates as the program evolves. If you would be interested in taking on this responsibility, please contact me or Julian "x-virge" Missig <julian jabber org>. Julian is preparing to release a new version of Gabber and will need updates to the manual done for this release.

Thanks and have a good week!

God be with you.

--
Eliot Landrum