GDM configurator docs request

Hi all,

If any of you have been tracking the latest releases of GDM over the
last few weeks, you've probably noticed that a GUI configurator has
finally landed.

Unfortunately, it currently has no docs. This certainly isn't a
show-stopper problem, as I find it really easy to use, and designed the
GUI so that it *should* be accessible by everyone of all skill levels.

However, clearly as a matter of completeness, it would be great to have
a good set of help files to go with the configurator.

I'm not sure if I need to make an 'official request' or anything like
that, but if someone would like to volunteer to document 'gdmconfig',
I'd be very grateful. Because of time constraints, and the fact I'm a
much better programmer than documentor, I also think someone else could
do a much better job than me.

Like I said, I'm not sure if there's any procedure for this kind of
thing - should I "suggest a new item" on the doc table?

Regards,

Lee Mallabone.