GFloppy Docs looking for a maintainer...

Hi all,

Jonathan is making a few changes to gfloppy, so the documentation will need
updating, including all the shots. I haven't worked on documentation very
much lately, and would like to pass maintainership on to someone else - so
if there are any eager volunteers lurking who want a simple project, this
may be a good way to get started. If noone wants to take them over, I can do
it myself, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone would like them first.

Thanks,

--Kenny