Re: Stylesheets [was: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Help API for GNOME 2.0]

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 12:22:27AM -0300, Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, jfleck inkstain net wrote:
>
> > <?xml-stylesheet href="gnome-customization.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
> >
> > And how do I then resolve the actual location of
> > "gnome-customization.xsl"?  Is there something analogous to catalog
> > resolution I can use?
>
> There's no catalog.
>
> This location is relative to your document. It can be pointed to any
> valid URI (file://, http://, /some/dir, etc.).

So what we want to do is install our stylesheets at
{prefix}/wherever/we/put/them

Where the user can pick prefix at install time.

And we for sure don't want to ship a stylesheet with each doc.

So how can we do this?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck