Re: Stylesheets [was: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Help API for GNOME 2.0]

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, jfleck inkstain net wrote:

> <?xml-stylesheet href="gnome-customization.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
>
> And how do I then resolve the actual location of
> "gnome-customization.xsl"?  Is there something analogous to catalog
> resolution I can use?

There's no catalog.

This location is relative to your document. It can be pointed to any
valid URI (file://, http://, /some/dir, etc.).

--
Godoy. <godoy conectiva com>

Desenvolvimento de Soluções         --          Solutions Development
Conectiva S.A     -    www.conectiva.com.br     -   +55 (41) 360-2600
Conectiva Inc.    -    www.conectiva.com        -   +55 (41) 360-2600