Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 09:45:36PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
>
> I'm happy to submit for your consideration the first draft of the
> GNOME Documentation Style Guide:

I've forwarded this information to the ldp discussion list. We also
have a small style guide section in our LDP Author Guide.

We are discussing the possibility of adopting your guide, in full or
in part, for ourselves. I assume you won't have any problem with this,
but I wanted to ask politely anyway. :-)

Linux Documentation Project                   david lupercalia net

A modem is a baudy house.