Re: GNOME Documentation Style Guide

This has always been a source of frustration for me for many years. I dug out my /Elements of Style/ by Strunk and White and searched through it for something definitive in this matter. Unfortunatly, I found nothing. I guess they never thought much about technical writing. Does anyone have a more recent version than my 1979 edition?

Perhaps we should just make characters up like many cryptography documentation authors have been doing. Then we can make our docs like a novel. ;)

I really should read /Elements of Style/ all the way through. It is a gold mine!

I suppose I really had nothing good to contribute to this conversation. *shrug*