Introduction & GnomeCard help

Hi,

I've been using Gnome for roughly a year now and would like to contribute to the project. I'm a programmer, but as I understand it, manuals and documentation are needed quite a bit.

I've read the handbook, and have chosen a task.  I have noticed that GnomeCard needs help documentation, and seeing as how I use this app more or less every day or two, I thought that this would be a good start.  I have emailed the contact and am waiting for his reply.

This email is really just do introduce myself, but if anyone has any pointers, or suggestions I'm all ears... er... i mean eyes. ;)

thanks,
--
Trevor Curtis
http://members.home.net/jbrabazon/index.html

"If you see something in someone else that you like,
just steal it"                                     -BB King