Re: gnome installation guide

Dear Karsten:

I'll look at this guide and commanet on details later today. Yes, an
installation guide is needed and we may ineeed include it as part of
GNOME documentation project and/or put on the web page. However, I'd
like to point out that by far the easiest way to update your GNOME
installation or get more applications is by just running
"helix-update" (as root), which will automatically fetch all the
binaries for your system.

Best,
Sasha