Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Hello All
Thanks to everyone who responded taking ownership to translate the
glossary once the English is cleaned up.  The responses was great,
however, I am still missing volunteers for some languages.  I
understand if a particular team does not have the capacity to take on
this additional work, but if you could let me know, I will work to
find a volunteers to represent the language on my side.

The English glossary will be available for translation around the 31st
January.

We currently have the following volunteers:

Language		Name			E-mail
English			Rebecca J. Walter	rjp mail tele dk
Danish			Keld			keld dkuug dk
Danish			Kenneth Christiansen 	kenneth gnu org
Brazilian Portuguese	E. A. Tacão		tacao conectiva com br
Hungarian		Andras Timar		timar gnome hu
Swedish			Christian Rose		menthos menthos com
French
German			Matthias Warkus		mawarkus t-online de
Spanish
Italian
Finnish
Norwegian		Kjartan Maraas		kmaraas online no
Polish
Russian
Japanese 		komatsu			komatsu gnome gr jp
Korean			Woo-Kyong Noh		rainlood kldp org
Simp Chinese
Trad Chinese
Norwegian		Kjartan Maraas		kmaraas gnome org
Catalan			Softcatalà - Jordi Mas	jmas softcatala org
Slovak
Greek			Simos Xenitellis	simos hellug gr

Thanks in advance
Aoife

> Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:31:28 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Aoife Dunne - Sunsoft ELC <Aoife Dunne ireland sun com>
> Subject: Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries
> To: michael twomey ireland sun com, rjp mail tele dk,
Aoife Dunne ireland sun com
> Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org,
Aoife Dunne ireland sun com
ireserver.Ireland.Sun.COM id NAA21613

> Hello All
> Thanks to everyone who responded taking ownership to translate the
> glossary once the English is cleaned up.  The responses was great,
> however, I am still missing volunteers for some languages.  I
> understand if a particular team does not have the capacity to take on
> this additional work, but if you could let me know, I will work to
> find a volunteers to represent the language on my side.
>
> We hope to have the English glossary available for translation the
end
> of January.
>

> We currently have the following volunteers:
>
> Language		Name			E-mail
> English			Rebecca J. Walter
rjp mail tele dk
> Danish			Keld			keld dkuug dk
> Danish			Kenneth Christiansen 	kenneth gnu org
> Brazilian Portuguese	E. A. Tacão		tacao conectiva com br
> Hungarian		Andras Timar		timar gnome hu
> Swedish			Christian Rose
menthos menthos com
> French
> German
> Spanish
> Italian
> Finnish
> Norwegian
> Polish
> Russian
> Japanese 		komatsu			komatsu gnome gr jp
> Korean			Woo-Kyong Noh
rainlood kldp org