Bug setup

Greetings fans of bugless documentation!
   I realize it's been a while since I've done anything with the bug list for
1.4 (my fault!!!).  Anyways, 1.4 is starting to stare me in the eye. I was
curious about how the bug situation was going in the documentation for Gnome
1.4.  Thanks a lot.  Either discuss on here, email me personally, or talk to
me on IRC.
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;