Re: Standard docbook Makefile.am recipe

John Kodis <kodis gsfc nasa gov> writes:

> Is there a recommended Makefile.am "recipe" for generating .html from
> docbook .sgml files?  The techniques that I've found in use either
> require several lines of Makefile.am text for each html file that gets
> generated, or they fire up multiple db2html instances when run under
> "make -j".

I have cooked up a fairly decent set of Makefile.am's under
evolution/doc/devel/*.  They only rebuild the documentation when the
source files change and in general it seems that they do the right
thing.

Can anyone confirm this?  If it is actually doing the right thing, we
may want to create templates out of them and put them in the gtk-doc
documentation.

  Federico