Re: Session capplet documentation

Hi,
I am currently maintaining the documentation for control-center
(btw, it is located at
control-center/doc/C/gnomecc.sgml, branch control-center-1-0)

Probably the easiest way would be if you just send me the patch to the
existing file, and I'll check it into CVS. Or you can send me the list
of changes and I'll modify the doc myself - whatever you prefer.

Is this new functionality in gnome-14.beta1? If so, I can take the
screenshots myself (I plan to install beta1 later today).

Best,
Sasha