Session capplet documentation

Heya,
Just recently I was working on a multisession hack for gnome-session
which is pretty much finished and in for the GNOME1.4 release. The
hack involved changing the capplet code and, as a result, the structure
of the 'Startup Programs' gui.
I was checking through the documentation for the control-center and
realised that some of it needs to be rewritten for 1.4 [different
screenshots, added functionality]
I think I identified it to the following cvs module -

		desktop-docs/gnomecc.sgml

I would be quite happy to document some of the changes but being a
mere insignificant software developer I thought I'd ask first and
find out the proccess for this.

			Thanks,
				Glynn ;)

--
Glynn Foster				Email: glynn foster ireland sun com
Desktop Apps & MiddleWare		Tel:   +353 - 1 - 8199782