Re: Fwd: Kernel-doc^2 (gtkdoc)

Hey all,

I joined the gdp a few weeks ago.  When Dan Mueth and I originally
spoke, we had agreed that I was to continue the gtk-doc
manual.  The problem however, was that I had little experience with
things such as cvs, autoconf, automake, and the like.  So I've
temporarily put the gtk-doc manual on hold, whilst I learn the above
by doing other smaller projects.

All this to say that this lack of documentation for gtk-doc is an
issue that is trying to be addressed.  Unfortunately, until I learn
more about the subject, and the other bits of knowledge that I must
aquire to complete this job, it may be some time before I'm able to
complete the manual.

If anyone has ideas or just wants to look at was is already there, it
is available in cvs.

regards,