Re: Freecell Documentation

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 08:26:14PM -0000 or thereabouts, Ian Miller wrote:
> Telsa <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote
>
> > Only quibble: fifty-two instead of fifty two (!)
>
> I believe the latter form to be correct.
> Jihad! Jihad! Jihad! :-)

Argh, I always lose these :) <mutter type="subliminal">fifty-two</mutter>

> > Would it also be possible to explain that you can right-click on a
> > card in order to see what it is, if it's obscured by cards on top of
> > it?
>
> Yes it would, although not very soon unfortunately.

Fair enough.

> How long do we have before 1.4 is due?

According to
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-1.4-list/2001-January/msg00027.html
the final hard freeze including docs and translations is on 18th March.
Freeze for everything except docs and translations is the 8th March.
I'll bet that gets superseded now I have mentioned it for posterity.
(There is also a releng (release engineering) module in CVS which has a
bunch of stuff in it, but it does not have these dates.)

> > I suppose it may be worth noting that you click on cards and then
> > on destinations.
>
> Actually, I did mention that.  In the usage section between

Ahem. So you did. My apologies :)

Telsa