Re: Freecell Documentation

Telsa <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote
> On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 05:57:29PM -0000 or thereabouts, Ian Miller wrote:

> Dunno if Ian's on the list, so cc'd for now.

Actually, I am.  Mostly I lurk.

> > http://www.shelob.plus.com/freecell/
> > and let me know what you think.

> Only quibble: fifty-two instead of fifty two (!)

I believe the latter form to be correct.
Jihad! Jihad! Jihad! :-)

> Would it also be possible to explain that you can right-click on a
> card in order to see what it is, if it's obscured by cards on top of
> it?

Yes it would, although not very soon unfortunately.  I feel all
documented out this evening, and I *really* am busy over the
next fortnight.  (I *may* be inclined to tweak a few things next
weekend, but I may instead prefer to do some gardening.)
How long do we have before 1.4 is due?

> I suppose it may be worth noting that you click on cards and then
> on destinations.

Actually, I did mention that.  In the usage section between
figures 2 and 3, I think.  Possibly the screenshots take up more
room than they are worth and just obscure the text?

Thanks for your comments,
Ian