Re: Freecell Documentation

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 05:57:29PM -0000 or thereabouts, Ian Miller wrote:

Dunno if Ian's on the list, so cc'd for now.

> As promised, I have something finished.
> It is not perfect, but it is not bad either.
> Please download sgml and pngs from
> http://www.shelob.plus.com/freecell/
> and let me know what you think.

Looks great to me. Only quibble: fifty-two instead of fifty two (!)
Would it also be possible to explain that you can right-click on a
card in order to see what it is, if it's obscured by cards on top of
it?

Oh, I suppose it may be worth noting that you click on cards and then
on destinations. I realise this is standard for Windows Freecell, but
it's different from the behaviour of how you move cards in Aisleriot.
I know Zana was thinking of explicitly describing how to move cards
around in aisleriot, so it makes sense to add how you move 'em for
Freecell, since the two are different and people trying one may try
to use the same method for the other.

Telsa