Re: themes for GNOME2 docs

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 01:00:41AM -0800, Chris Lyttle offered:
> On Tue, 2001-12-18 at 11:45, Eugene O'Connor wrote:
> Process for Creating Screenshots with Callouts for Print and Online
>         1. Set the properties of the Screen-Shooter applet as follows:
>             * Compressed Quality: 75
>             * Image filename: filename.png
>         2. Use the Screen-Shooter applet to take the screenshot.
>            Screen-Shooter creates the screenshot in PNG format.

Why is it necessary to specify which app to use for this? I started using
the applet, but then found myself switching to Gimp because:

a.) it was much easier for me to get a _really_ nice quality screenshot
b.) because I usually have to manipulate the image in some way
       such as crop, resize, etc...

cheers,
TC