Style guide topic - Version of English.

All,

There was some side-discussion in a recent style guide string, about the
recommendation to use American English in the GNOME Documentation Style Guide
(GDSG). Please correct me if I am wrong, but there doesn't seem to be any strong
objections to using American English, more a question of highlighting the
recommendation in the GDSG. I agree with Malcolm's point that the recommendation
should be more obvious, so the next time I do an update of the contents, I'll
make a clear statement about the brand of English in the early part of the book.

Pat