Re: Applet docs

Hi Trevor,

Sun had started to rewrite many of applet/app online help in line with
the new style guide and the proposed new template.

While a rewrite as per the Style Guide is useful in creating greater
consistency in style and terminology, its main purpose was to make
the docs more localisable.  As we must ship with all docs localised
in 10 languages, any effort in rewriting for localisation results in
magnified savings in the subsequent localisation effort.

The list you saw of the docs that Sun were rewriting does not exactly
match the list of all Gnome core components, since some parts of Gnome
core will not be shipped by us e.g. gfloppy, gstripchart.

Regards

John