Re: <xsl:include...> for the stylesheets

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 04:16:25AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 10:07:24PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Hi guys!  Lots of people are starting to play with yelp now that it's
> > been put into the open on a bunch of mailing lists.  Mostly, they're
> > running into trouble getting help to render properly, because the
> > gnome-customization stylesheet isn't finding Norm Walsh's stylesheets
> > properly.
>
>  Arghh
>
> > Assuming that I understand things correctly, the <xsl:import...> element
> > can use the canonical URI to the DocBook XSL stylesheets.  XML catalogs
>
>   Yes, one should just hope they have catalogs installed or it's gonna
> be painfully slow.

Daniel just politely pointed out to me on IRC that I can't read and that
xsltproc has a --nonet parameter. So it should be possible to check that
catalogs are set up correctly at install time (either as part of the
make; make install process or in, say, the preinstall parts of an rpm).

Of course, that won't stop people from breaking things later, but
nothing is totally foolproof.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--