<xsl:include...> for the stylesheets

Hi guys!  Lots of people are starting to play with yelp now that it's
been put into the open on a bunch of mailing lists.  Mostly, they're
running into trouble getting help to render properly, because the
gnome-customization stylesheet isn't finding Norm Walsh's stylesheets
properly.
Assuming that I understand things correctly, the <xsl:import...> element
can use the canonical URI to the DocBook XSL stylesheets.  XML catalogs
can then "rewrite" this URI to a path on the local system.  Is this
correct?  If so, I'd like to put this change into libgnome soon, along
with some instructions on how people can set up their XML catalogs, if
they're not using Red Hat Linux with some RawHide packages.
Let me know if this does/doesn't make sense.  Thanks,
	Greg