Re: Gnome Help Browser

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 03:22:10PM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> Please, please please. Make it possible to separate the browser and
> the back end. I have to be able to read help when I can't get X up. I
> have to use Lynx or similar.

  One also crucially need the help browser when X is up but the enviromnent
is broken:
    - no mouse, or the mouse does not work right
      => easy keyboard navigation (a la lynx)
    - no windows manager (it doesn't work or didn't launch)
      => make sure the windows start in the upper left corner
         in the absence of a window manager

 Daniel