Gnome Help Browser

Hi,
	My name is Matt and I have helped a little bit in the past with
Screem code and documentation. I am no expert coder or documenter but I
would be willing to work on a help browser that works on older machines. I
can not stand Nautilus it doesn't even render my home directory completely
at the moment. ( I do not mean to bash the Nautilus folks for writing this
code. It really is feature rich but some of us just don't have the
computing power to run it. ) What all would writing the new Gnome Help
Browser entail doing?

--Matt