Re: Where we'll put docs for control-center

Kevin--
 Well, if it's done right, it'll be installed readably for everyone, and
linked properly to make that work.  I think.

If not, well, gnome-help-browser is deprecated. Use Nautilus. I know
it's too slow, especially on old hardware.  But we really need to start
using our tools more. You must eat your own dogfood. If we all find it
unbearable to use our own docs browser, we're in a lot of trouble.

a.