Re: Concerning about gnome-users-guide

Oops, Thats one I missed (obviously) when trying to weed out the
commercial stuff from the guide. There's a couple of other things I'm
going to be updating from the UG so I'll probably do those to.
I'm not sure how we handle distributing it once the changes are made so
I'll just go ahead and do it, get with Dan and coordinate a release of
some sort.

Chris