Re: DocTable: General GNOME Documents: If you are new to UNIX

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 12:13:14PM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> Please take a look - and send me comments/suggestions regarding this
> document. If you think you can write better than that - great, let's
> rewrite it.
I find it really good. I couldn't write it better. :) What you could maybe
mention is that even directories and devices are special types of files.

> And thanks for bringing this to my attention - the DocTable is
> seriously out-of-date; I'll update this and other entries today.
OK, then I can pick out some thing to document that is not already done by
somebody else. :)

Best regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
int ggt(int a,int b){while(a>b?(a%=b):(b%=a));return(a?a:b);}