Re: DocTable: General GNOME Documents: If you are new to UNIX

Yes, this is kind of a general intro to UNIX, and it is mostly written - in
fact, it is included in the package gnome-user-docs in 1.4. You can
also check it out from CVS:

cvs:/gnome-user-docs/unix-primer/C/uinxi-primer.sgml

Please take a look - and send me comments/suggestions regarding this
document. If you think you can write better than that - great, let's
rewrite it.

And thanks for bringing this to my attention - the DocTable is
seriously out-of-date; I'll update this and other entries today.

Thanks,
Sasha